Monday, August 01, 2005

"UMIIYAK ANG LANGIT"

It's been raining quite since yesterday and it reminds me of school days.... Those endless days that made us crazy over so many things that sorrounds us... Hmmm... What's really with the rain... Aside from the the scientific explanation that rain comes from cloud formation, my barkada way back in highschool developed our own way of interpreting the rain.... It's raining because....
  • Heaven is crying for some reasons that angels and saints does know.
  • Of people who weap because they were sad (hmmm) and most of all
  • Somebody's making inarte sowhere else bacause he/she is broken hearted... hahaha

LHC rules!!!! (LONELY HEART's CLUB).... Wanna join... Feel free to make HEAVEN CRY....

1 Comments:

Blogger LyZa said...

I guess with a thunderstorm all are united to cry? ^-^

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


"I
may not be
GOD's gift
to men,
but
I am
GOD's gift
to one
man."

We may
not be
perfect
but I know
that
we are
made
perfect
for
each other...
and we
are made
to
COMPLETE
each other...
by the grace of GOD.